Friday, December 31, 2010

Count Down

Good morning,

This is such a great day as we get to say goodbye to 2010 and look forward to a brand new start in 2011. I love this time of year...you know…with all the "resolutions" about how we're all going to work out more to get healthy. (I admit that's on my list.) But ultimately it's not the planning that counts, just the doing. So here’s my toast to all of us for 2011.

Make it count.

Plan the work and then work the plan, because far more important than making a resolution is being resolute.

Happy New Year – and have a sunny day!

Clarity

P.S. "Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan."
Margaret Thatcher

P.P.S. Thank you for sharing Sunny Notes with others. New readers can
Visit This Link to add an email address to receive Sunny Notes directly from me by email each Friday.

Clarity Patton Newhouse
Sunny Media Group, Inc.
313-268-6810
www.SunnyMediaGroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment